Safety in handling of explosives
Precautions for handling explosives:
1) When transporting explosives need to know the relevant definitions and vnutriplatnyh federal laws and regulations. Many of these provisions are dictated by simple common sense needed for your own safety.
2) Provision should be made to any vehicle used for transportation of explosives, was in good operating condition and was equipped with a solid and sturdy wooden or metal bottom and sparking quite high side and end boards to prevent accidental fall-out explosives from the car. Goods placed in an open truck, must be covered from top to waterproof and fire-resistant tarpaulins. Posting should be all over a good seal to exclude the possibility of short circuit, and set fire to the vehicle includes at least two fire extinguishers. Lorry endowed with the greatest possible number of marks and inscriptions.
3) Do not let the presence of metals of any kind, except for sparking directly in the area of explosives and their contacting with lining or casing of these chemicals. Together with explosives can not be transported metals, flammable substances or highly corrosive materials.
4) Never smoke near a container with an explosive of any type, regardless of its degree of stability.
5) Do not allow strangers to approach the explosives because of two reasons, firstly because they are due to ignorance of the contents of containers may cause the explosion of random actions of these substances and, secondly, because of the possibility that outsiders may be hidden enemy agents.
6) loading or unloading of explosives made with utmost caution. When conducting any operations with explosives of any size and characteristics of haste completely excluded. Count your time and think every step.
7) If you have to transport explosives, blasting caps and spark in the same vehicle, make sure that you completely separate deployment of these funds.
Precautions for use of explosives:
1) When you open a box of explosives in any case, do not use a metal crowbar or wedge. You will need a wooden wedge or non-metallic tool.
2) Do not smoke or allow smoking to others. Do not allow the introduction of an open flame or any other source of heat or fire near the area of explosives.
3) Do not place the explosives, where they may be exposed to flame, excessive heat, which may spark or shock effect.
4) Put the lid or close the top of the box after use of explosives.
5) Do not carry explosives in your pocket or even closer to the body during a given time. Even with sabotage better carry explosives in a separate container.
6) assembly operations fuses or stepped ignition capsules do not perform near any other explosives, blasting or slow burning.
7) Ignition Caps, despite the fact that they are purely a supporting role, are in themselves powerful enough charge and should be treated with the appropriate yardstick.
8) In the vent cap can be inserted only wick without any other inclusions. To ensure normal functional state and the proper sensitivity of ignition capsules with them must be handled with due care.
9) Do not experiment with ignition capsules, trying to analyze them by applying the shock impact, making arbitrary changes to the design or even delete their contents. Do not try to extract the wire from an electric fuse detonator.
10) In the period of care and handling of explosives near them are only specially selected individuals. All unauthorized and incompetent persons should immediately leave the area. Among these persons, of course, also include children and animals.
11) Do not operate explosives and removed from the storage of explosives when approaching storm. Take measures to prevent access by anyone to this area and proper safety measures.
12) Before the practical application, check all the equipment and never use ammunition with certain injuries or weak functional qualities.
13) Never try to self-lead in the original, normal state of a given explosive or primer material, a bit wet with water.